Counselors at Camp Holiday Trails spend a summer in a highly challenging and rewarding role, and they make a positive difference in the lives of campers.
No one says it better than our CHT Counselors!
What will you remember about your job this summer?
Want something BETTER than a desk job this summer?
What will you take home from your job this summer?
How will your job this summer impact your life?
Camp Holiday Trails counselors:
- Must be 18 years old or older with a minimum of 1 year out of high school.
- Exhibit leadership skills, take initiative, be flexible, have a high level of self awareness, understand the basics of behavior management, have the ability to manage their own special health need if applicable, and have compassion.
- Have experience in a camp setting with children age 5-17 preferred.
Counselor positions are highly competitive and require an application and, if the application process proceeds, we also require an interview.
Are you a camper/Blazer interested in applying to be a Counselor?
- Must be age 18 years and older with a minimum of 1 year out of high school.
- Must spend a minimum of 1 year OUT of Camp OR as a summer volunteer for a session (may be asked to volunteer for a different session than attended as a Blazer.)