These summer sessions are for children (ages 7-17) with medical needs; our Campers are socially, mentally, and emotionally able to participate in group activities and community living.
Campers at CHT can independently:
- interact with peers and participate in group settings.
- communicate their needs in some way.
- function at a cognitive level within 1-2 years of their chronological age.
- express and cope with emotion appropriate to their chronological age.
- manage activities of daily life.
- transfer from wheelchair to golf cart, pool, chair, bed and toilet.
Ready to apply for an amazing summer experience for the child in your life?